Oh yeah. It feels so good to step on Sibu land again and breathe in the fresh air of Sarawak.
As soon as I arrived, I saw the whole family waiting for me. Yeah, yeah, even my brother found time in amidst of all his girlfriends and his DOTA time, most probably because he knew I'm coming home with an All Star converse for him.
We went straight balik kampung. I never told anyone in KTT about this (except for someone), but my grandmum recently collapsed and was admitted into the hospital for several days. It happened about a week ago.
When we arrived, it was about 10 p.m. but everyone was still awake. Even the children are still running around, waiting for us to arrive. Everyone was so happy to see me. And when I went in to meet my grandmum, she almost jumped out of bed to greet me :) I was so touched. Indeed, it feels good to be among family again.
And today, we went back to Sibu and finally, no-low-connection INTERNET. Wooh (with Maeggie's trademark movement)! I Facebook like crazy, ahaks.
And indeed, home sweet home :D
When I arrived at home, as I go around, I noticed some few changes.
I've only been gone for like one month plus. But somewhere during that time, my dad and bro found time to re-arrange the furniture in our house.
Imagine my shock when I saw our extra large bookshelf, which was previously place upstairs, is now in our common room =.=' How they moved it there in the first place is a complete wonder to me.
And when I arrived in my room... O.o
Soooooo many changes. I can actually play spot-the-differences as I stood at my door. Buttttt, nothing feels as good as throwing myself onto my bed and simply lay on it while staring at my ceiling for no obvious reason, after a long day... Ahhhhhh~
It totally feels good to be home... listening to my brother tapping hardly on his keyboard as he plays DOTA. Oh yeah, I missed the sound of the deep, gruff voice saying "enemy approaching" and the sound of swords clashing *ching*ching*ching* ;p
Labels: walking in the clouds

