This Blog Shall Be On Hiatus Until Further Notice :)
Saturday, July 4, 2009 || 3 comments.
I'm leaving for Kuala Lumpur today. My flight is at 11.55 a.m. I am flying with Malaysia Airlines so (oh-thank-thou-God) I'll have food on the flight :):) -- I am a total foodie.

I am sad about the things and people I'm leaving behind. I'm scared of missing any important events happening among my family. I've always been there for them all these times. And now I'm away, it's rather hard to always be there for them. And that's tearing me apart.

On the bright side, I am excited about starting a new life -- of meeting new people, of cooking my own food (one of my new year's resolution: learn how to make yummy lasagna), of learning new things, etc. Life is a whole new chapter for me starting this Monday and I'm eager about it.

But sadly, I'm not bringing my broadband along. Plus, I have yet to be revealed to the speed of wifi in my new college.

Hence...

With this, I, Melzie, the owner of 'It's My La La Land' would like to announce that this blog shall be on hiatus... until further notice (which I pray to God will be soon enough before I get blog-sick).

Labels:


Melzie
ahjumma . duckzie . dragon mom . davohkiin





about me
melzie. twenty. malaysian. christian. 1st year psychology student. original. don't bite. but slap asses. still waiting for toby hemingway. ...more?

watching
how i met your mother. game of thrones. switched at birth. glee. bones. criminal minds. most korean tv shows.

favorites
harry potter. shoes. chatime. snowflakes. x-men. hugh jackman. orange. handbags. sushi. skyrim. shoes (yes, again).

friends
they are still my muse :)


»Willy
»Ricky
»Eric
»Amy
»Corine
»Jeanette
»Edwin
»Maegyvear
»KTT CF
»Farah
»Jin Xiang
»Nader
»Loon Han
»Karen
»Keshan
»Daniel
»Geraldine
»I-Vonne
»Rachel
»Wayne
»Sofie
»Shu Zhao
»Rudy
»Chii


" trust your heart when the seas catch fire and live by love though the stars walk backward "


Pages
+Follow
Refresh



«Newer posts
Older posts»


(still) defying gravity