Note: I was watching a movie a few nights ago (forgot the title already) and I seriously cried -- cos someone died. And the idea of posting this title just came to me like POOF!
I'm not like one of those people who has serious sentimental issues. In fact, I'm quite tough inside and out (not my words :p) but I do have my moments.
And a few of those moments included sitting in front of the tv and watching some good ole' movies. And of course, those moments also included me crying like a little baby :/
- The Green Mile

The Green Mile is among the top 10 of my all-time favorite movies. John Coffey was definitely a character that is out of this world, and no he's not even an alien or anything Transformers/Terminator/Star Trek-related. He's an ordinary man who simply touches the heart of many.
- Click

Okay. I know it's a comedy movie and the whole point of the movie was supposed to make its audience laugh histerically. But I can't help it at the scene where the old Adam Sandler ran after his grown-up son and he just fell. That heart-breaking moment when he told his son to always put his family first and the moment he died in his son's arms... Ah... That was absolutely priceless.
- Charlotte's Web

Charlotte is the best friend that everyone wished they have :):)
- Homeless To Harvard

I first watched Homeless to Harvard when I was 13 years old. And I have to say that this was the movie, the IT movie that inspires me to work hard in life. All my As are all thanks to this movie. Liz Murray's character was definitely inspiring. (See... Who said movies are totally rubish, huh?!)
- Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen

I cried when Optimus Prime died. I cried when Sam was dying. I cried when the Autobots win. Somehow, I'm such a crybaby when I watched this movie :p
- I Am Sam

Sean Penn is magic in this movie. Fullstop.
- Harry Potter & The Goblet Of Fire

Okay, so I cried when Cedric died. When his father cried out, "That's my son!"... That was a heart-wrenching moment for me.
- The Snow Walker

One of the most beautiful love-story-without-any-inappropriate-scene that I have ever watched in my life. Who needs a hero when you have a heroine like Annabella Piugattuk???
- Pearl Harbor

I only need to listen to the theme song (There You'll Be by Faith Hill) and I'll definitely break into pieces.
- Asoka

It's a Hindi film starring Shah Rukh Khan and Kareena Kapoor. And everytime I watched it, especially the scene where Kareena's baby brother in the movie died in war, my tears simply fell. And yes, it's THE Asoka from the History that we learned about (penyebar agama Buddha selepas Perang Kalaka? -- did I get that right, I don't have a text book with me at the moment???)
***There are actually others that I cried to but these are among the few that stays in my heart.
Labels: moving pictures

