Holy GOD! I am blogging, man!
Tuesday, July 7, 2009 || 5 comments.
Okay. First of all. Let me get this straight with everyone. I admit it (knowing that it will make a lot of people a lot happier :p).

KTT is friggin' awesome.
Please note that I am not trying to suck up to anyone in this post :p

ONE.
There's no such thing as senior buli junior. Bullshit la if got senior buli junior. I even watch JUNIOR BULI SENIOR!!! (I know what you're thinking but it's not me, okay =.=') And some super-jolly-good seniors even sell secondhand original 'masih elok punya' text books to us which save us $$$. Some even sell their notes to us. SUPER-JOLLY-GOOD right??!!

TWO.
The orientation week is ALL FUN. So it's tiresome bla bla bla. But I had fun. They had fun. We had fun. So, what the heck right? Life is always tiring, but it never should stops you from having the best pf times :):)

THREE.
My room is not bad at all. NO NO NO. I like it. I love the living quarters where I'll be staying for the next 1.5 years of my (awesome *_*) life. It's comfy, it's huge (at least huge for me la ;p), and eventhough they don't provide us acs (air-conds le~), KTT admins are kind *cough*cough* enough to provide us with a standing fan for each room in the apartment.

FOUR.
No water problem (sorry Dotty~).

FIVE.
I met another Melissa :) And yeshie, exactly same spelling too :):) Guess what? She's my housemate (not roommate ah, but housemate only). And we both have roommates named Munirah. Haha XD I actually thought they divided us alphabetically... Is it?

SIX.
So near to my cousin Tuie's place. She has the cutest children - Ian, Eva, and Jon. I missed them so dearly now that I know that they're nearby (45 minutes drive from Negeri Sembilan considered near la kan, hehe~~~) But the nearest relative would be cousin Ling who is just 15 minutes away. YES, FIF-TEEN minutes away :):)

Overall, KTT is not that bad. Lack of entertainment? HA! I'm like immune to it after living in the suburban areas of Sibu for the last 10 years. But let's wait and see first. I have yet to attend any lectures since orientation week is still ongoing. So, let's see how my first month goes then I'll comment more.

Cheerios people.

With this, I, Melzie, the owner of 'It's My La La Land' blog, would like to announce that...

I AM OFFICIALLY BACK IN BUSINESS!

Woot! XD

Note:
Post to come...
-Things I Learn While In KL
-Orientation Week In KTT
-The Smallest Colllege In The World (and I'm officially one its students)

Labels:


Melzie
ahjumma . duckzie . dragon mom . davohkiin





about me
melzie. twenty. malaysian. christian. 1st year psychology student. original. don't bite. but slap asses. still waiting for toby hemingway. ...more?

watching
how i met your mother. game of thrones. switched at birth. glee. bones. criminal minds. most korean tv shows.

favorites
harry potter. shoes. chatime. snowflakes. x-men. hugh jackman. orange. handbags. sushi. skyrim. shoes (yes, again).

friends
they are still my muse :)


»Willy
»Ricky
»Eric
»Amy
»Corine
»Jeanette
»Edwin
»Maegyvear
»KTT CF
»Farah
»Jin Xiang
»Nader
»Loon Han
»Karen
»Keshan
»Daniel
»Geraldine
»I-Vonne
»Rachel
»Wayne
»Sofie
»Shu Zhao
»Rudy
»Chii


" trust your heart when the seas catch fire and live by love though the stars walk backward "


Pages
+Follow
Refresh



«Newer posts
Older posts»


(still) defying gravity