It's like a netball game. The only difference is the net is replaced by a living human being standing on an unstable plastic chair. (Last week, a senior actually made a huge hole on one of the said unstable plastic chair.)
Seniors and juniors alike are welcomed to play.
Boys and girls have no difference in this game.
...
...
...
Maybe that's why I am currently feeling like I've broken every bones in my body.
This morning I woke up with a painful back, a painful shoulder, and somewhat painful face.
Oh I don't know. Maybe it has something to do with one of the seniors mistaking me as a crash practice -- TWICE.
Said senior is like one feet taller than me (even when I stood on a chair, he still looks tall standing next to me T_T), and way, way, way, way, bigger than me. Said senior also have high tensile strength (baru balik belajar Chemistry ni :p).
I was still sick when I went for the game. I thought if many people turned out, I could just sat at the sideline and watch only.
Only 10 turned up.
8 boys, 2 girls. One of the girl is me.
Mau tak mau, I play also. (Orang kata, semangat kesukanan bah...)
Scored a couple of times (if not more ;p -- SUMPAH! Aku tak tipu punya!). Woohoo!!!
And when I returned, all I could think of is sleep.
THE END.
Labels: the life of a college queen bee

