My Big Mouth
Tuesday, June 9, 2009 || 1 comments.
Eekk! My big mouth got me into trouble... AGAIN (Yes, it's not the first time).





Yikes. Seems like I'll be on the top of the black list in KTT. Haha XD Well, that's not my point.

I even talked to my parents about the same thing. And they said the exact same thing.

Mum: You should be grateful. There are thousands of people who got rejected and you're one out of 2000 who got it.

Dad: KTT's not that bad. Try comparing Form 6 to KTT.


I'd like to apologise to anyone that I have offended for what I've said. It was wrong and it wasn't right. It was inconsiderate and judgemental. It was also insulting. I am so sorry. I should've been thankful for the scholarship. Judging KTT by its cover was wrong.

I did explain my actions. Needless to say, I know it wasn't enough. So here I am. My apologies to KTT seniors who were offended by what I said.


Note: 'He' is a she. And she once called me 'Iban bodoh'. She is also a racist.

P/S: Let me make it clear. I am EXCITED about going to India. Read; SHAHID KAPOOR <3

Labels:


Melzie
ahjumma . duckzie . dragon mom . davohkiin





about me
melzie. twenty. malaysian. christian. 1st year psychology student. original. don't bite. but slap asses. still waiting for toby hemingway. ...more?

watching
how i met your mother. game of thrones. switched at birth. glee. bones. criminal minds. most korean tv shows.

favorites
harry potter. shoes. chatime. snowflakes. x-men. hugh jackman. orange. handbags. sushi. skyrim. shoes (yes, again).

friends
they are still my muse :)


»Willy
»Ricky
»Eric
»Amy
»Corine
»Jeanette
»Edwin
»Maegyvear
»KTT CF
»Farah
»Jin Xiang
»Nader
»Loon Han
»Karen
»Keshan
»Daniel
»Geraldine
»I-Vonne
»Rachel
»Wayne
»Sofie
»Shu Zhao
»Rudy
»Chii


" trust your heart when the seas catch fire and live by love though the stars walk backward "


Pages
+Follow
Refresh



«Newer posts
Older posts»


(still) defying gravity