Like seriously over-flowing bleeding bloody hell!
I was flipping through the channels idly last night when I got the shock of my living soul.
One of the headlines of last night's E! News was...
Cristiano spotted with Paris.
That's more than just 'spotted', isn't it?
Yes, that Cristiano -- Cristiano Ronaldo.
And sadly, yes, that Paris -- Paris Hilton.
OMFG! They were seen a couple of times together in the past few years but there was never really anything serious (God forbids~).
If Cristiano is really hitting it off with Paris Hilton, I'll seriously fly to Manchester and kick his ass. And all for a good cause of course; to help him gain back his sanity.
You listen here, Paris. Just because Doug Reinhardt finally realised that you're simply another Princess Bratz, please keep your hands off another man's pants.
And oh dearie Ron... SNAP OUT OF IT! I didn't mind you sleeping around with hookers, but I do mind you sleeping around with Paris de' Hilton.
Can you feel this?
Do you know what this is?
...
This is my heart.
And it's broken.
Note: Damn it, this is my 100th post and I just have to happen to write about my broken heart. And also about Paris hitting on Cristiano of all things! Grr~~~
Labels: matters of the heart


