...Okay. I lied. Not 'there are times', but 'most of the time'.
Why?
1. He frequently asked for money from me because he just blew off his pocket money for the month at that cyber cafe nearby.
Do I look like Bank Rakyat to him ka???
2. He switched off the Internet modem without telling me.
I often lost my blog post all thanks to him.
3. He barged into my room suka hati kepala hotak dia saja.
There was this one time when he nearly barged in while I was changing. Luckily sempat hide behind the door.
4. He kept 'barking' at me to buy him PSP.
WTH man??? If I can afford one, I already buy one for myself, right?!
5. He kept asking for me to hand over my laptop to him.
=.=' My brother doesn't use his brain most of the time.
6. We fought for the remote.
I want to watch Manchester United, he wants to watch Arsenal. That, and for many other shows.
7. We fought for a spot on the long couch.
Because it's the most convenient spot to watch tv. Even my mum and dad sometimes gaduh over the couch, haha XD
8. He owes me money.
It was supposed to be 'I borrow you so this one masuk buku tiga lima yah~', NOT 'I love you, so I give you lah~'.
That, and for many other reasons.
But at the end of the day, we love each other so much. Our friends and family members know how much we love each other. After all, there's only two of us. And if I do mail him to Antartica, then who would be willing to be bossed around by me? :p
P/S: Do they even have mail service in Antartica???
Labels: family drama

