After Form 5, the chance of all 5 of us attending the same university is totally slim.
Despite our strong bond of friendship, we were so much different from each other. There was always this line that make each of us special in our way. There was always something that make us stand out from each other... Whether it was in our personality, or whether it was in our interest -- career wise.
Belinda aspired to become a veterinarian.
Jacquelyn always filled her 'ambition' form with the word 'doctor'.
Dotty was eager to enroll into psychiatric school.
And my best friend, Curazon, dreamt of becoming an engineer for F1.
As for me, I was undecided.
I never knew what I wanted to do until something really big happened to me. And ever since said incident, I knew that I wanted to be in the business of 'saving lives'.
Taken for the school magazine :)
Belinda was the first to go. She managed to get the Asean scholarship and in February, she was already heading for Singapore to do her A-Level.
Then, it was Dotty and Curazon's turn to say goodbye. Both headed for Labuan to do their matriculation, majoring in Physics.
Just before Dotty and Curazon left, JPA's interview result came out and I was listed among the 2000 successful applicants.
So, this July 4th, I'll be heading for Sepang to do my A-Level before heading off to India for my med school :)
As for Jacquelyn, she was unsuccessful in her JPA application and is currently attending Form 6.
Last night, Curazon gave me a call and I realized in that 10 minutes, how much I missed her. And not only just her, but also Bel, Dotty, and Jacquelyn.
The time we spent gossiping about other people. The time we spent trying to figure out how to win the debate competition. The time we spent making fun of the teachers. The time we spent watching movies and sneaking McD's into the cinema. The long hours we spent at McD's (McD is the one thing that we all can agree on without thinking at all :p).
They were a part of my lives for 2 wonderful years. We sticked together during our ups and downs. We got through fights (among ourselves and also with others). We stood up to people who messed with any one of us.
Basically, we went through a lot.
And hopefully, this friendship can pass the test of time and distance :)
They were a part of my lives for 2 wonderful years. We sticked together during our ups and downs. We got through fights (among ourselves and also with others). We stood up to people who messed with any one of us.
Basically, we went through a lot.
And hopefully, this friendship can pass the test of time and distance :)
Note: Jacquelyn jarang hang out with us actually. But in the class, she's still considered by others (and by us) as one of us too.
Labels: walking in the clouds

