TO HELL WITH PATIENCE & VIRTUE!
I am sick with all these rumoured dates (there's 6th, 8th, 11th, & 13th O.o) of JPA result coming out.
Last night I stayed up till 12 because there's a rumour saying it'll be out on the 6th. Urgh, totally rumour~ But I'm still okay staying up last night because I was waiting for a big game between Manchester United and Arsenal which started at 2.30 a.m. And we(Man U) won!!! Ehem, off topic la pulak. I'll write something about the game later ;p
And tonight, I'll be staying up, waiting for JPA again -- cos another rumour says it'll be out on the 8th. But I'm still okay staying up tonight cos Petronas will also be out on the 8th. But Petronas, I'm not so sure about the whole 'it'll-be-out-by-midnight' part. But, what the heck, right? Besides, 'The Nanny' is airing at 12 o'clock on Hallmark. Off topic, again ;D
This whole waiting (Dotty calls it hibernation period... O.o) thing is so not my type. To tell you the truth, waiting is my worst moment. I just can't stand to sit around the whole day, waiting for something to happen/pop up/occur/blah-blah-blah.
And I'm officially irritated.
That said and done, I'm off to lunch.
Labels: scholarship hunting

