Latest news: JPA will start sending letters for oversea programme starting from May 29th (!!!).
Woo... Aku dah balik kampung you. Nak Gawai ni. Kempunan nak minum Oranjeboom :p Although nowadays, Bacardi taste not bad to my tongues, ahaks XD
Russia is not in my list since those who're going to attend medical school in Russia got their letter already.
So that leaves...
1. UK (woot!),
2. Ireland (Ben went there -- and he's a very successful doctor currently working in US now, so I guess it's ok to study there),
3. Poland
4. Australia (not really excited about Aus)
5. New Zealand (more excited about NZ than Aus)
6. India
And if JPA sends me to India, I'll (SERIOUSLY!) come back with Shahid Kapoor as my boyfriend :p (Alamak, my mum will have a heart attack la if like this!).
Anyway, wherever they send me, as long as about 8 years later, I have a DR. in front of my name, I'm VERY MUCH satisfied.
Dr. Melissa Nuah.
NOT BAD! Not bad at all ;)
Labels: scholarship hunting

