The New Header (if you haven't notice)
Monday, May 4, 2009 || 0 comments.
Changed my header (again...).

More simple = Less time loading my blog for your PC/laptop.

Here's a peek at the old header:


The first picture on the left was from year 2007. Taken by Bel-Bel, so that explains why she's not in the pic.

From left to right: Jacq-Jacq, Cura, Melzie (moi~), & Dotty (or should I say Dhang?)

Middle pic is me--of course it's me, why would I put someone else's pic? Taken during the Program Pendedahan Kerjaya Seorang Guru at Hospital Sibu, year 2009.

Final pic, on the right, was taken by my cousin, Dexter, taken in 2008, during my Confirmation at church :) (Ya-ya, I'm a church girl.) Those two girls are my lovely nieces whom I love to death.

From left to right: Heath (full name is Heather, Heath sounds cooler--and only I can call her that!), Melzie, and Farah.

Ah, old times...

Labels:


Melzie
ahjumma . duckzie . dragon mom . davohkiin





about me
melzie. twenty. malaysian. christian. 1st year psychology student. original. don't bite. but slap asses. still waiting for toby hemingway. ...more?

watching
how i met your mother. game of thrones. switched at birth. glee. bones. criminal minds. most korean tv shows.

favorites
harry potter. shoes. chatime. snowflakes. x-men. hugh jackman. orange. handbags. sushi. skyrim. shoes (yes, again).

friends
they are still my muse :)


»Willy
»Ricky
»Eric
»Amy
»Corine
»Jeanette
»Edwin
»Maegyvear
»KTT CF
»Farah
»Jin Xiang
»Nader
»Loon Han
»Karen
»Keshan
»Daniel
»Geraldine
»I-Vonne
»Rachel
»Wayne
»Sofie
»Shu Zhao
»Rudy
»Chii


" trust your heart when the seas catch fire and live by love though the stars walk backward "


Pages
+Follow
Refresh



«Newer posts
Older posts»


(still) defying gravity