1. Besides your lips, where is the favourite spot to get kissed?
Private & confidential.
2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
Except for sleepy??? Ready to amaze the world with my singing :p (We performed at our church every Sunday morning)
3. Who was the last person/people you took photo with?
My 6 cousins, 2 nieces, and my brother... We went bowling (again~) today and the whole pack made it this time!
4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?
VERY spoiled.
5. Will you ever donate blood?
Yes... when I found my 'long, lost' gut :p
Private & confidential.
2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
Except for sleepy??? Ready to amaze the world with my singing :p (We performed at our church every Sunday morning)
3. Who was the last person/people you took photo with?
My 6 cousins, 2 nieces, and my brother... We went bowling (again~) today and the whole pack made it this time!
4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?
VERY spoiled.
5. Will you ever donate blood?
Yes... when I found my 'long, lost' gut :p
6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of opposite sex?
If by best friend, you mean someone I can trust with my life & secrets (and someone who I could be myself with), then I have PLENTY of them -- Eric (also my brother), Bey, Marcel, Dexter, Leslie, Theo, Norman, bla-bla-bla.
7. Do you want someone to be dead?
Not in a serious manner.
8. What does your last text message say?
"Give me the lyric for 'We Wanna See Jesus Lifted High' NOW! Please... You're such a cutie... Hehe..." (What the?!)
9. What are you thinking right now?
I seriously need to go to the bathroom now!
10. Do you want someone to be with you right now?
YES! My peeps who I just went bowling with! (My bro & I just arrived home, so the excitement still lingers around)
11. What was the time you went to bed last night?
Around midnight -- came back from a dinner party and immediately threw myself onto the bed.
12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
But I'm not wearing a tee right now... (I'm in my PJ)
13. Is someone on your mind right now?
Toby Hemingway, Toby Hemingway, Toby Hemingway... (He's in my mind all the time :p)
14. Who was the last person(s) who text you?
Monalisa -- my friend who went to the same church I do.
15. Nine 6 Lucky Person to do this quiz:
-Dotty!!!
-Dotty!!!
-Paula -- but I know u're pretty busy with you mid-sem exam right now :)
-Carol -- though her father disconnected their Streamyx this month already :p
-Kay Leaf :D
-Chii -- Netty tagged u also ;p
-Book -- let's see if the opposite sex even bother to do this, haha XD (Come on, Shu Zhao, be my guinea pig/experiment!)
Labels: a game of tag

