The most common thing...
Wednesday, May 27, 2009 || 4 comments.
Note: I Twittered on this actually, but I thought I might shared it here.

The most common thing someone said to me when...

1) ...they found out I'm Sarawakian:

Is it true? I heard you still live on trees.

My reply: My tree house got plasma tv, what do you think (punk?!) ???
Seriously, is everyone out there so shallow?

2) ...they found out I'm Iban:

Do you still hunt heads?

My reply: You better sleep with your lights on tonight.
Oh yeah, we actually still hunt. But we don't hunt heads. Hmm... Now that you mention it, my village's chief still keeps his family's collection of skulls. Oh yeah... I'll take a picture of it and post it here once I come back from Gawai next time.

3) ...they found out I'm actually 18 years old:

But you're so short...

My reply: Kill kill, die die!
No comment. *snorts*

Labels:


Melzie
ahjumma . duckzie . dragon mom . davohkiin





about me
melzie. twenty. malaysian. christian. 1st year psychology student. original. don't bite. but slap asses. still waiting for toby hemingway. ...more?

watching
how i met your mother. game of thrones. switched at birth. glee. bones. criminal minds. most korean tv shows.

favorites
harry potter. shoes. chatime. snowflakes. x-men. hugh jackman. orange. handbags. sushi. skyrim. shoes (yes, again).

friends
they are still my muse :)


»Willy
»Ricky
»Eric
»Amy
»Corine
»Jeanette
»Edwin
»Maegyvear
»KTT CF
»Farah
»Jin Xiang
»Nader
»Loon Han
»Karen
»Keshan
»Daniel
»Geraldine
»I-Vonne
»Rachel
»Wayne
»Sofie
»Shu Zhao
»Rudy
»Chii
♕

" trust your heart when the seas catch fire and live by love though the stars walk backward "


Pages
+Follow
Refresh



«Newer posts
Older posts»


(still) defying gravity