Note: I'm not a fan of AI, but I did tune in every now and then to check up with Danny. Totally sad to see him go, but it was expected. Then tuned in last night just in time for the winner announcement. I had my fingers crossed for Kris, simply because I despise Adam Lambert (don't ask me why, I just do).
I have a theory on his winning.
I believe that Danny's fans all voted for him. After all, compared to Adam, Danny and Kris are like the underdog. So when Danny's time on American Idol ended, all his fans shifted to Kris.
And that my dear, is my conspiracy theory on Kris Allen's win last night. It was after all a record-breaking win with over 100 million votes.
Plus, Kris had Simon Cowell leaning towards him in the end. So what Simon said, America loves.
Anyway, congratulations to Kris. It felt good to see him win.
And it was priceless to see Adam's face after he found out he just lost to the underdog, bwahahaha! XD
Labels: moving pictures

