Digging Into My Playlist (May)
Friday, May 15, 2009 || 4 comments.
I was doing LivingSocial on Facebook, stating my top 5 songs at the moment. I thought I'd put it here too.

There's a playlist on my WMP which I named 'Flavour Of The Month'. Every month, I'll pick my top favorite songs and just placed it in there. There's no limit though. Just pick, and edit.

So here's my May playlist (The list is arranged in order of preference).

1. Jai Ho (You Are My Destiny)


: SONG : LYRIC :

Artist: A.R. Rahman feat. Nicole Sherzinger & The Pussycat Dolls
Album: OST Slumdog Millionaire
Note: I love the Indian beat!

2. Talk You Down


: SONG : LYRIC :

Artist: The Script
Album: The Script
Note: There's always some sort of honesty in their songs that attracts me.

3. Life In Technicolor II


: SONG : LYRIC :

Artist: Coldplay
Album: Prospekt's March
Note: I have to give credits to RudyO for his good taste in music :)

4. Light On


: SONG : LYRIC :

Artist: David Cook
Album: David Cook
Note: I fell in love with him when he sang Aerosmith's 'I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing' on American Idol. This song definitely says it all about him -- and his massive talent.

5. Here Comes Goodbye


: SONG : LYRIC :

Artist: Rascal Flatts
Album: Unstoppable
Note: I am not a Rascal Flatts' fan but this one certainly has an effect on me!

6. I Can Wait Forever


: SONG : LYRIC :

Artist: Simple Plan
Album: Simple Plan / OST LaMB
Note: Their last slow rock song, 'Untitled', was nothing compared to this one. The best and the most meaningful Simple Plan has yet to present to us. <3 the music video from OST LaMB.

7. La La Land


: SONG : LYRIC :

Artist: Demi Lovato
Album: Don't Forget
Note: Disney has gone dead a long time after Walt Disney's death. The likes of High School Musical crew, Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus/Whateva! and The Jonas Brothers could never save Disney. Then along came Demi Lovato. Here's a real talent. Someone who could sing and is as cute as button :p

8. Summertime


: SONG : LYRIC :
***I can't find the original video on YouTube so I used that one la! Sorry fellas.

Artist: New Kids On The Block
Album: The Block
Note: They're back, oh yes. But are they better? Oh no! The only reason I listen to this song is because of its catchy melody. The lyric is a complete joke!

Labels:


Melzie
ahjumma . duckzie . dragon mom . davohkiin





about me
melzie. twenty. malaysian. christian. 1st year psychology student. original. don't bite. but slap asses. still waiting for toby hemingway. ...more?

watching
how i met your mother. game of thrones. switched at birth. glee. bones. criminal minds. most korean tv shows.

favorites
harry potter. shoes. chatime. snowflakes. x-men. hugh jackman. orange. handbags. sushi. skyrim. shoes (yes, again).

friends
they are still my muse :)


»Willy
»Ricky
»Eric
»Amy
»Corine
»Jeanette
»Edwin
»Maegyvear
»KTT CF
»Farah
»Jin Xiang
»Nader
»Loon Han
»Karen
»Keshan
»Daniel
»Geraldine
»I-Vonne
»Rachel
»Wayne
»Sofie
»Shu Zhao
»Rudy
»Chii
♕

" trust your heart when the seas catch fire and live by love though the stars walk backward "


Pages
+Follow
Refresh



«Newer posts
Older posts»


(still) defying gravity