
Cristiano Ronaldo: Thank God he doesn't play as bad as he drives... or dress. (Hey, I'm a fan, but I'm not blind.)
Even after Cristiano Ronaldo claimed that his Real Madrid dream is "dead", people are still sniffing around the same story--Manchester United is selling Cristiano Ronaldo to Real Madrid to pay off their mounting bills.
Malaysian newspaper today reported that the agreement has been signed. And yet, nothing is said in international newspapers, or even in the internet. In the end, it always stay in the 'juicy-rumour' file.
Cristiano Ronaldo is one of those few people that people just love to hate. He's the most hated, the most loved, the most respected, and certainly, the most ridiculed footballer of his time. Despite his massive ego and tendency to think that the world revolves around himself, Ronaldo is undoubtedly a good player.
He may have scored the 42-goals last year mostly via penalty kicks, but tell me -- how many players today can put the ball in the net given the chance to? The only other footballer that can do that (as far as I remembered) is David Beckham.
He may have shagged/bagged/screwed many women but does that make him any less talented? For every women he banged, did he score any less goals? For every prostitute he dated, does that make his triumph any less successful?
Ronaldo worked hard to get where he is today. He came from a moderate background and yet, fulfilled all his dreams. For every sweat, for every hurdles, I personally think that Ronaldo has every rights to be proud of himself.
I'm crossing my fingers and hoping that Cristiano will stay in Manchester United for a few years to come. Because this man is an impressive player. And thought his ego is the same size with his talent, give the man a break. He deserve it for all the As he brought into his games.
Btw, here's an April Fool joke I found on the net while googling for infos on Ronaldo's rumoured transfer. Warning: (STRICTLY) 18 years and above only!
And watch this video to see what has caught Ronaldo's attention. Oh dear. Warning: (STRICTLY) 18 years and above only!
Get a good laugh out of it, fellas :p
Labels: they got balls

