Welcoming A New Member Into The Family
Thursday, April 2, 2009 || 3 comments.

Guess who just got a brand new LG Cookie that she always wanted???

Let me give you some hints:
1. She's a she.
2. She's short.
3. She's cute.
4. And her name is Melissa.

Woohoo~

I just got my SPM gift from my mom. And it's a brand new LG Cookie. Geez, I love my mom.

So here's the story.

I first saw the promo on LG Cookie at The Star Online whereby they offered it as a gift for one of their competition sponsored by none other than LG, of course. I instantly fell in love with it and I knew I just had to own it! I know at that moment, WE belong together!

It's an attractive, elegant, modern phone with affordable price. Not to forget the latest touch-screen technology available on the market. It's fast, it's cute, it's the best! Well, it may not be THE best, but it is for me of course. And compared to my Nokia 5200, it certainly is better, of course.


My LG KP500 Cookie side to side with my Nokia 5200.
I am so keeping my Nokia 5200... It has sentimental value.

And the best thing about my Cookie is that it is the very first first-hand mobile phone I've ever own. My first mobile phone used to be my mum's. After my bro bought a new Sony Erickson (to replace his Nokia 5200), I returned it to my mum. My bro's Nokia went to me.

So you could say this is quite an achievement for me ;)


My beloved Cookie.
Poochie-poo...

And here are some of the Cookie's features:

* 3 megapixel camera with digital zoom
* Video recording
* Touch sensitive screen (3 inches)
* Handwriting recognition
* Music player
* FM radio
* Speakerphone
* Messaging: SMS, MMS, Email
* Document viewer (TXT, PDF, DOC, PPT, XLS)
* Internet: WAP 2.0, GPRS, EDGE, web browser
* Weight: 89g
* Talktime: 3.5 hours
* Battery standby: 350 hours


Front view.
So shiny!!! Wah~


Rear view.
3.2 mega pixel camera! Too bad it has no flash for night mode. But the pics taken with it are great.


Side view.
See how slim it is?!

Labels:


Melzie
ahjumma . duckzie . dragon mom . davohkiin





about me
melzie. twenty. malaysian. christian. 1st year psychology student. original. don't bite. but slap asses. still waiting for toby hemingway. ...more?

watching
how i met your mother. game of thrones. switched at birth. glee. bones. criminal minds. most korean tv shows.

favorites
harry potter. shoes. chatime. snowflakes. x-men. hugh jackman. orange. handbags. sushi. skyrim. shoes (yes, again).

friends
they are still my muse :)


»Willy
»Ricky
»Eric
»Amy
»Corine
»Jeanette
»Edwin
»Maegyvear
»KTT CF
»Farah
»Jin Xiang
»Nader
»Loon Han
»Karen
»Keshan
»Daniel
»Geraldine
»I-Vonne
»Rachel
»Wayne
»Sofie
»Shu Zhao
»Rudy
»Chii


" trust your heart when the seas catch fire and live by love though the stars walk backward "


Pages
+Follow
Refresh



«Newer posts
Older posts»


(still) defying gravity