To Go Or Not To Go
Monday, April 20, 2009 || 1 comments.
Here's the situation.

Petronas is coming out on the 8th.

I'm flying to Labuan on the 9th.

I need to register for Matriculation on the 11th.

JPA is coming out on the 11th.

My head is so conflicted with dates and events at the moment. My mobile organiser is going wacky with all the infos I'm putting in it.

What I'll do.

Check Petronas on the 8th.

If I'm accepted, I'll either
a) bail out of matriculation
OR
b) pass up Petronas since they won't be offering medicine (and waste all that money, time, and energy I spent trying to get it in the first place)

If I'm rejected, then what the heck, I'll just head to Labuan on the 9th.

Then on the 11th, I'll check JPA.

If I'm accepted, I'll be on the first available flight outta Labuan.

If I'm rejected, I'll stay and work my ass off in matriculation college. Oh how wonderful -_-

What I think.

Am I the only one who thinks this situation is utterly ridiculous and crappy?

Labels:


Melzie
ahjumma . duckzie . dragon mom . davohkiin





about me
melzie. twenty. malaysian. christian. 1st year psychology student. original. don't bite. but slap asses. still waiting for toby hemingway. ...more?

watching
how i met your mother. game of thrones. switched at birth. glee. bones. criminal minds. most korean tv shows.

favorites
harry potter. shoes. chatime. snowflakes. x-men. hugh jackman. orange. handbags. sushi. skyrim. shoes (yes, again).

friends
they are still my muse :)


»Willy
»Ricky
»Eric
»Amy
»Corine
»Jeanette
»Edwin
»Maegyvear
»KTT CF
»Farah
»Jin Xiang
»Nader
»Loon Han
»Karen
»Keshan
»Daniel
»Geraldine
»I-Vonne
»Rachel
»Wayne
»Sofie
»Shu Zhao
»Rudy
»Chii


" trust your heart when the seas catch fire and live by love though the stars walk backward "


Pages
+Follow
Refresh



«Newer posts
Older posts»


(still) defying gravity