Discovering My Artistic Side
Monday, April 6, 2009 || 2 comments.
I've told you guys before that I bought a new LG Cookie. Well, this Cookie comes with this funny application called the Drawing Panel. Whereby with my stylus, I'm able to draw some things on the screen and saved it.

So, here are several poor (very, very poor indeed) attempts from me to become the next Leonardo Da Vinci...







And here are some pictures that I've edited using the Drawing Panel application. Hehe...





LOL, I have issues of my own, I know. Hahaha! I'll be working on new ones right away. Just you wait and see ;)

Labels:


Melzie
ahjumma . duckzie . dragon mom . davohkiin





about me
melzie. twenty. malaysian. christian. 1st year psychology student. original. don't bite. but slap asses. still waiting for toby hemingway. ...more?

watching
how i met your mother. game of thrones. switched at birth. glee. bones. criminal minds. most korean tv shows.

favorites
harry potter. shoes. chatime. snowflakes. x-men. hugh jackman. orange. handbags. sushi. skyrim. shoes (yes, again).

friends
they are still my muse :)


»Willy
»Ricky
»Eric
»Amy
»Corine
»Jeanette
»Edwin
»Maegyvear
»KTT CF
»Farah
»Jin Xiang
»Nader
»Loon Han
»Karen
»Keshan
»Daniel
»Geraldine
»I-Vonne
»Rachel
»Wayne
»Sofie
»Shu Zhao
»Rudy
»Chii


" trust your heart when the seas catch fire and live by love though the stars walk backward "


Pages
+Follow
Refresh



«Newer posts
Older posts»


(still) defying gravity