
I know, I know. Most people named their dog 'Rover' or 'Boy', yada, yada. But I wanted something special you know. And 'Sex' is a head-turner. If you get me *wink*wink*
It was our first day together. And it couldn't be any more --or less-- embarassing.
I went to the City Hall (SMC lah) this morning to get his dog license.
I told the clerk that I would like to get a license for Sex. He stared me for a while before he said, "I'd like to have one too." Wide-eyed, I told him, "No, you don't understand. I just got Sex." He shook his head and replied, "Well, little lady. Aren't you all grown up?"
...
...
-_-"
...
...
GOTCHA!
Do you really think I bought myself a dog? If you know me, you also know that I am freaked out by dogs. Totally scared of them.
Yeah, me and K9, we just don't get along well. They have the tendency to go after me --fangs on, of course--, and I... Well, I have the tendency to scream at the sight of dogs.
I found the story on the net, while surfing --the net, not the waves of course-- randomly. It was entitled 'A Dog Named Sex'. No kidding. I just thank God it wasn't based on a true story. Or at least that's what they told us. It was the work of a particular Morty Storm and began to circulate on the internet around 1991. I was born on that year!
So, to read the full joke --yup, there's more to it-- click here.
Picture courtesy of traindog.co.cc
Labels: amazingly random

