It's a simple question actually.
Did you or did you not?
I saw this video and I know instantly I should join Earth Hour 2009.
Last Saturday, I had to surf the net in total darkness since I supported the 2009's Earth Hour. My parents went out earlier and when they came back, they were like "What the heck happened?"... And I was screaming "Earth Hour, Earth Hour!" from inside the house. It was quite funny you know.
And I'm proud to tell everyone that "I DID... I SWITCHED OFF MY LIGHT DURING EARTH HOUR 2009."
And I am not just one person.
I am not alone.
When it comes to saving the world, we are never alone.
It's a beginning.
And this year, Earth Hour unites 84 different countries (I read it here). Believes, culture differences, rivalry, and disputes were put behind as the world unites to save the only Earth we know.
Labels: go green

