I found out I was selected for the 'Program Pendedahan Kerjaya Seorang Doktor' organised by JPA Malaysia.
You can tell how excited I was when I practically jumped up (and out) of my seat and ran down the stairs like a giddy schoolgirl to tell my parents. Whom both are very excited to hear it as well. My mum practically flew up of the chair. Dad was more calm, but in a few seconds, he was on his way up to read the email. My brother was like 'What?' but I know deep, deep, deep down in his heart (wherever that is), he was happy for me as well.
Mum immediately called my cousin who is working as a Staff Nurse in Cardiac Care Unit (CCU) of Sarawak General Hospital to remind me not to stumble on any patients or mixed up any medicine. Yeah, yeah, my mum's a bit paranoid, if you ask me.
So, anyway... I know that people know a little about this programme. So just for other's sake (and mine--something to tell the children in the future ;p), I'm gonna post a day-to-day post regarding my experience.
Hope you will keep up with me and enjoy reading it, as much as I (will) enjoy experiencing it :)
Labels: scholarship hunting

