Let's see. Cleaned my room, but it was messed up again. Too lazy too do it all over again. I did get working on my fanfics, but did not finish it. Never signed up for driving lessons. Traded aerobic lessons with fasting at the hospital--my goal of losing weight via aerobic lessons can be considered achieved.
March 12th. Oh wait, that's tomorrow. Yup. In a blink of an eye (several blinks actually), I'll be receiving my SPM result tomorrow. Read my horoscope. It said something good about tomorrow, hope it's right. I'll check my horoscope again tomorrow.
OMGosh. The weirdest thing about this whole thing is that I'm not (yet) nervous. It happens again. Like waiting for my PMR result. I was not nervous till the very moment my teacher said, "Melissa Anak Nuah, here's your result." Gah. UPSR was worst. I was tooooo excited to see my friends again, I didn't even bother paying attention to what the teacher was saying. It was only until someone sitting in front of me (could not remember who) congratulated me that I found out about my result. Cheh.
Okay. So, I'll cross my fingers (and toes), pray to God, and wish myself (as well as others) good luck.
Wish me luck, yar!
Labels: walking in the clouds

