Finally
Monday, March 2, 2009 || 0 comments.
The feeling when I first stepped into The Spring's MPH was indescribable.

While others' top destination point are Europe, America, NZ, Kuala Lumpur... Mine was Kuching. Specifically The Spring. More specifically, MPH bookstore.

The first time ever I went into MPH was at KL. That was year 2006, three long (very long indeed) years ago. Something about MPH just clicked with me. It made my heart fluttered.

All those books... It was my personal heaven. My cup of tea.

Year 2007, I went to KL to attend a competition, representating my state, Sarawak, Land of Hornbills. And I eagerly as well as impatiently waited to go to MPH. And when I did, I found the love of my life.

Not in the form of human. In the form of a book.

It was love at first sight; Robin Wasserman's 'SEVEN DEADLY SINS' series.

I bought the very first book in the series entitled 'LUST'. I read it during my flight back to Sibu. And I just can't get it off my mind. For the next three years that is.

I wanted what other men wanted; MORE.

But KL was an impossible destination for me. The miles, and the price, was an impossible challenge. That's why when The Spring opened in Kuching, I finally saw hope.

An MPH store in Kuching, a very much possible destination for me. Thank you Lord.

After SPM, I went there straight to look after my ill aunt. 2 months passed and yet, I was too busy to go to MPH. When my aunt died, I was too devastated to go out. One month after my aunt's death, we have this tradition stuff called 'Ngetas Ulit' (don't know how to say it in English). So we went to Kuching again.

The very next day after the event, I finally stepped my feet into MPH. And the feeling was, as I said, indescribable.

I can hear the 'Hallelujah' song in the background. Seriously...

And of course, the books that I bought was the sequel to Robin Wasserman's 'SEVEN DEADLY SINS' series. I was very excited.

Too excited that I actually bought all the sequels available. But unfortunately, they only have three sequels available:

-2: ENVY
-4: WRATh
-5: SLOTH

Unfortunately, they were having sale. So I actually saved money. Thank you Lord.

And finally, one of my many weird dreams came true.

Labels:


Melzie
ahjumma . duckzie . dragon mom . davohkiin





about me
melzie. twenty. malaysian. christian. 1st year psychology student. original. don't bite. but slap asses. still waiting for toby hemingway. ...more?

watching
how i met your mother. game of thrones. switched at birth. glee. bones. criminal minds. most korean tv shows.

favorites
harry potter. shoes. chatime. snowflakes. x-men. hugh jackman. orange. handbags. sushi. skyrim. shoes (yes, again).

friends
they are still my muse :)


»Willy
»Ricky
»Eric
»Amy
»Corine
»Jeanette
»Edwin
»Maegyvear
»KTT CF
»Farah
»Jin Xiang
»Nader
»Loon Han
»Karen
»Keshan
»Daniel
»Geraldine
»I-Vonne
»Rachel
»Wayne
»Sofie
»Shu Zhao
»Rudy
»Chii
♕

" trust your heart when the seas catch fire and live by love though the stars walk backward "


Pages
+Follow
Refresh



«Newer posts
Older posts»


(still) defying gravity