Today, July 3oth, I finally turn the big 1-7. Oh yeah, baby, I am officially seventeen. One.Seven. The peak age where your hormones are on the kicks. LOL. Okay, that was insane.
First greeting came via Friendster yesterday from a person whom I barely know existed. No kidding. Seriously. I would have expected it (first greeting) to be from Curazon (my best friend), but it turns out to be from a friend from the net world. Met the guy in Eco Youth last year. Nevertheless, took my time to thank him for his thoughtfullness. I could be so sweet at times.
Curazon's greeting came exactly at 12 a.m. last night. She was complaining about her lack of sleep this morning. In the morning, Belinda was the first to greet me and my first present also came from her. Next, Regina ran from the next class to 5A to scream (Read: SCREAM) at me for getting a year older. Followed by Munirah and Kayrell, whom both thought my birthday was tomorrow. Then, when I came back home, logged into Friendster, Louis & Agnes had both took their time to greet me.
So, thank you to everyone who thought of this important day and took an effort to show how much they care for me. Thank you, thank you, thank you =)
My parents don't even remember. But I already knew it from the beginning... Whatever. For the first 7 years of my life, I celebrated my birthday on the 31st cos Mum thought it was on the 31st (for the first SEVEN years of my life!). It wasn't until she looked at my birth certificate (when we wanted to move to Sibu) did she noticed that I was actually born on 30th. The birthday greeting may come tomorrow... Whatever.
Well, today's my day. Happy birthday to moi!
Labels: walking in the clouds

