Red Flag
Wednesday, May 28, 2008 || 0 comments.
And this was pen down while I was waiting for the time for my History paper to end. Sorry to my History teacher. I finished my objective paper in half the time given to us and spent the other half writing my spontaneous muse.

Red Flag

I stood in the middle of nowhere
As the scenes before me
Took place in a horrid blur

There were screamings
Not of joy
But of pain

There were tears
Not to cherish
But to mourn

There were blood
Which signifies nothing
But misery

And the stench of fear
Veils the land
Once was green
Now red

And I remained still
As a boy fell
A bullet in his head
His eyes were cold
"Why?"
It had ask
Just before I saw an angel
Stretched its hand to him

And I stiffened
"I don't know,"
Came my answer
Hoarse and empty

So today I stand here
And ask
Why the innocents suffer?
The poor gets poorer?
The rich gets richer?
As the cries of war
Thunders the land we call 'home'.

Labels:


Melzie
ahjumma . duckzie . dragon mom . davohkiin





about me
melzie. twenty. malaysian. christian. 1st year psychology student. original. don't bite. but slap asses. still waiting for toby hemingway. ...more?

watching
how i met your mother. game of thrones. switched at birth. glee. bones. criminal minds. most korean tv shows.

favorites
harry potter. shoes. chatime. snowflakes. x-men. hugh jackman. orange. handbags. sushi. skyrim. shoes (yes, again).

friends
they are still my muse :)


»Willy
»Ricky
»Eric
»Amy
»Corine
»Jeanette
»Edwin
»Maegyvear
»KTT CF
»Farah
»Jin Xiang
»Nader
»Loon Han
»Karen
»Keshan
»Daniel
»Geraldine
»I-Vonne
»Rachel
»Wayne
»Sofie
»Shu Zhao
»Rudy
»Chii


" trust your heart when the seas catch fire and live by love though the stars walk backward "


Pages
+Follow
Refresh



«Newer posts
Older posts»


(still) defying gravity