Think You're Smart?
Saturday, April 5, 2008 || 1 comments.
Okay. I've a puzzle for everyone. When I said 'for everyone', means everyone is welcomed to try and answer. So, please give it a try.

Here it goes.

A woman went to attend her mother's funeral. During the funeral, she met a charming, dashing, and handsome man. It was love at first sight. Sadly, after the funeral ended, she never saw him again.

Three months later, the woman's sister was murdered. And the police found out that the woman was guilty of the murder.

Question: Why did the woman killed her own sister?

I'll post the answer in one month time. Till then, good luck!

Labels:


Melzie
ahjumma . duckzie . dragon mom . davohkiin





about me
melzie. twenty. malaysian. christian. 1st year psychology student. original. don't bite. but slap asses. still waiting for toby hemingway. ...more?

watching
how i met your mother. game of thrones. switched at birth. glee. bones. criminal minds. most korean tv shows.

favorites
harry potter. shoes. chatime. snowflakes. x-men. hugh jackman. orange. handbags. sushi. skyrim. shoes (yes, again).

friends
they are still my muse :)


»Willy
»Ricky
»Eric
»Amy
»Corine
»Jeanette
»Edwin
»Maegyvear
»KTT CF
»Farah
»Jin Xiang
»Nader
»Loon Han
»Karen
»Keshan
»Daniel
»Geraldine
»I-Vonne
»Rachel
»Wayne
»Sofie
»Shu Zhao
»Rudy
»Chii


" trust your heart when the seas catch fire and live by love though the stars walk backward "


Pages
+Follow
Refresh



«Newer posts
Older posts»


(still) defying gravity