Here's For You
Sunday, April 27, 2008 || 0 comments.
Eventhough we only got 3rd place for DEBATE this year, here's a list of people I'd like to thank for their support and help through out the event...

Miss Wong Woei Ling
...For her commitment
...For all the time she spent with us
...For all the food she fed us
...For all the ideas she poured on us
...For all her efforts and hard work
...For all the suffering she put us through that eventually made us won 3rd place

Dotty Luk
...For all the time she spent with us eventhough she's not in the team
...For all the wonderful ideas she gave us
...For POIing us until we had to eventually 'juice' our brain to rebutt her
...For being such a wonderful friend
...For holding my hands when I was sick

Paula Chung
...For all her efforts
...For all the late hours she stayed up with me to prepare our speech
...For all her hard work to become a better debater in just 2 days
...For all her tears when she thought she was not up to it

Alfira Changgan
...For her time and effort
...For supporting us emotionally when I was down
...For keep reminding me that I can be a good 3rd speaker eventhough I'm the second option
...For being such a wonderful friend
...For walking me to the toilet everytime I'm nervous

Curazon Landon
...For holding my bags when I was sick
...For keep reminding me that I should go on no matter what
...For walking me to the toilet everytime I'm nervous
...For all her time and effort

Anna Rachel Dawson
...For being a wonderful debater she is
...For all her time and effort

Wong Ching Ching
...For just being there
...For supporting me when I needed it most
...For making the situation a lot cheerful

Gayle Shima
...For just being there
...For cutting my point cards for me
...For making the situation a lot cheerful

And of course, Belinda Wong
...For all her help
...For all the wonderful ideas she has given us
...And sorry for not being able to have you in the team during the competition
...But thank you for not spreading the chicken pox to another member

These are the people that will always have a place in my heart.
True friendship last forever, by hook or by crook.
Love ya all!
MUAH ^o^

Labels:


Melzie
ahjumma . duckzie . dragon mom . davohkiin





about me
melzie. twenty. malaysian. christian. 1st year psychology student. original. don't bite. but slap asses. still waiting for toby hemingway. ...more?

watching
how i met your mother. game of thrones. switched at birth. glee. bones. criminal minds. most korean tv shows.

favorites
harry potter. shoes. chatime. snowflakes. x-men. hugh jackman. orange. handbags. sushi. skyrim. shoes (yes, again).

friends
they are still my muse :)


»Willy
»Ricky
»Eric
»Amy
»Corine
»Jeanette
»Edwin
»Maegyvear
»KTT CF
»Farah
»Jin Xiang
»Nader
»Loon Han
»Karen
»Keshan
»Daniel
»Geraldine
»I-Vonne
»Rachel
»Wayne
»Sofie
»Shu Zhao
»Rudy
»Chii
♕

" trust your heart when the seas catch fire and live by love though the stars walk backward "


Pages
+Follow
Refresh



«Newer posts
Older posts»


(still) defying gravity