I've been chosen to represent my school for the Career World Exploration competition, for the second time!
Last year, we won and represented Sibu. But, I totally made a fool out of myself as well as my teammates at the district level. We were, hmm... How may I put this? 'Inferior'. Or to make it more understandable, we were the worst.
Why not? Our teacher was really irresponsible. We did everything ourselves. We didn't even think we had a chance at school level.
Last year's humiliation made me agreed to join this year. I shall redeem my honor and my school's dignity.
This year, I'll do much better. Everything will be fantastic. At school level, we will crush other schools in Sibu. We shall be the defending champion, my school has won this competition 5 years in a row. Last year, we defended the title. And this year we shall defend the title again. At district level, we'll do wayyy better than last year.
This, I promise not only to myself, I promise to my friends, my new counseling teacher, and my family. You'll see, I'll do my best, my very best. Even with two new members (four of us altogether: 2 new and 2 seniors), we'll win this. We'll make it.
Labels: walking in the clouds

